Wednesday, 28 November 2012

Full Stage Splash: A Comic Look at the Comic Book

I haven't really posted to the blog this year because I didn't want to do anything half-heartedly and because I've been terribly busy writing and producing for my theatre company, The Sigil Club.

We created a show back in August which comically told the history of comic books. It was well received by critics, comics fans and non comics readers. One kind soul even said that with some polish and confidence, it has the potential for a long and successful future as a fringe favourite.

Well I took that to heart and we're performing Full Stage Splash at the Hen and Chickens this Saturday at 9:30pm and then the following Saturday (same bat-time, same bat-venue). Tickets are £8 and are very much worth that price (or more). You can buy them here. There are some puppets, a fight scene, some terrible accents and I really think anyone can enjoy it. You may not get *everything* but you will enjoy it. If you haven't seen the show, then please give us a chance; we're damn good at what we do and if nothing else, some of the performers are rather attractive. If you have already seen the show why not tell other people to come see it? Word of mouth really is the best marketing we can get. Also we've added a scene, so, there's an incentive to see it again?

This might be the last time I get to do this brilliant show with some fantastic people and if that's the case then we're going to enjoy it but I would be very grateful if you could help me make this show successful enough to keep us going.

Here is the obligatory facebook event: https://www.facebook.com/events/522878754408959/

P.S. Sorry everyone who isn't in London.

No comments: